Be sure to visit our blog, Houses with Character. Check in regularly to see our latest listings, original commentary on market conditions, and posts about enjoying life in DC.
We are currently considering candidates for the following positions:
- Transaction Coordinator
- Showing Assistant
- Lead Buyer Agent
- Listings Coordinator
When Suzanne Des Marais started 10 Square Team, she vowed to create a team that she would want to be a member of.
Suzanne chose to build the team under the umbrella of Keller Williams because of the specific team model and related training as defined in "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent" book, by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan.
Why would a licensed agent want to be part of a team? If you've ever asked yourself that question, here are some points to consider:
- Consistent marketing and lead generation=consistent income
- Ongoing coaching, training, and support
- Systems to ensure amazing customer service
- Administrative and marketing support
- Days off and coverage for vacation (are you working 7 days a week?)
- Paid for: lockboxes, signage, glossy magazine advertising, mailing, web presence, professional photography, brochure creation and printing, CRM software
So what do you think? Are you a team player? If so, let's talk!